The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees are of unparalleled importance. With elevated levels of concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, we would like you to understand the measures we are taking to protect the interests of our guests and employees, as well as the public interest. We continue to monitor the latest health authority statements and direction from the CDC.
What measures are we taking for guests and employees?
- As always, we are committed to the highest safety, health, and sanitation standards. We communicate and reinforce with guests and employees to exercise good personal hygiene practices, including cough and sneeze etiquette, hand sanitizing procedures, and staying home when sick.
- We are taking further steps by adding extra hand-washing supplies and hand sanitizing stations in public areas, meeting spaces, restrooms, guest rooms, and employee areas, as well as increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols throughout the hotel.
- On-property first responders are trained in first aid, biohazard cleanup, and CPR. They are also receiving additional training for guest responses and guidance.
- We are educating employees on COVID-19 awareness to enable them to make better-informed decisions.
- The Fitness Center is closed.
- Frequently handled items have been removed from your guest room, but are available upon request: Coffee maker, ice bucket, glassware, soap dishes, hairdryer, hangers, steamer, decorative blankets, and decorative pillows.
- Housekeeping will not service the room during your stay. If you require service, please dial “0” from your room.
- Hotel check-out will be automatic at noon on the scheduled day of departure. You may leave your keys in the room, and your folio will be emailed. If you would like to review your charges, dial 0 on your guest phone to speak with the Front Desk.
With leadership guidance and elevated levels of concern surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19, Little America Hotel & Resort has closed Hathaway’s Restaurant, Hathaway’s Lounge, and Carol’s Cafe for seated dining room meals.
In the interest of public health and accommodating the interests of our guests, we offer flexibility in existing and future reservations for visits between March and June 2020. All reservations for individual stays may be postponed or canceled without fees up to 24 hours before arrival until June 30, 2020.
For reservations made directly with one of our properties, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
For travel associated with group reservations or events, please contact your group. We advise guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel sites to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Wyoming?