Here is a highlight of the procedures we have implemented to keep our guests, employees, and communities safe.
As the situation evolves, we continue to evaluate our processes, improve our methods, train our employees, and joyfully prepare for your visit.
Where can I find more information about COVID-19 in Wyoming?
- Guests should not enter if they currently have or experienced any of these symptoms within the last 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, or sore throat.
- Guests should wear a face-covering in public areas, observe physical distancing, wash their hands often, and practice cough and sneeze etiquette.
- To learn more about flexibility in existing and future reservations, please call (800) 445-6945
- Before every shift, we screen and document employees for symptoms and signs of illness, including temperature checks.
- We provide masks for employees, which they wear at all times.
- We have established glove use policies for employees throughout the property.
- We regularly train employees on the current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department guidelines as well as a rapid response if an employee or guest shows signs of illness.
- Our properties use cleaning products and protocols that meet or exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & CDC guidelines, such as eMist electrostatic disinfectant sprayers. These protocols are approved for the treatment of and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- We are working with vendors, distribution partners, and suppliers to maintain an uninterrupted supply of cleaning supplies and all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have added hand sanitizer to high-traffic areas for guests and employees.
- We have increased the air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning frequency as well as the fresh air exchange system’s operation.
- Golf carts are being sanitized after each use.
- Hotel check-in is operating from the Gift Shop.
- We have stanchions and floor markings to ensure physical distancing for guests and employees during check-in.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the Front Desk.
- We have increased the sanitizing frequency in the Lobby with an emphasis on door handles, desks, bell carts, wheelchairs, umbrellas, and room keys.
- We provide single-use reference guides at check-in with hotel information and guidelines.
- Hotel check-out will be automatic at noon on the scheduled day of departure. You may leave your keys in the room, and your folio will be emailed. If you would like to review your charges, dial 0 on your guest phone to speak with the Front Desk.
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing frequency in public spaces with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces. These areas include but not limited to front desks, bell desks, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys, room locks, ATMs, gym equipment, dining surfaces, parking booths, and seating areas.
- We have placed signs and markers throughout our properties to remind guests about face-coverings, physical distancing, handwashing hygiene, cough and sneeze etiquette, and staying home when sick.
- We have increased the cleaning of elevator doors, button, rails, and walls as well as added hand sanitizer by the elevators.
- We have elevated our rigorous protocols to clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants, including eMist sprayers, after each stay.
- To minimize employee frequency in guest rooms, we have temporarily suspended daily Housekeeping Service. If you require service, please dial “0” from your room.
- We will be placing disinfecting wipes in guest rooms.
- We have removed hard surface items and objects that are transferrable from the guest rooms, including coffee mugs, steamers, and decorative linen. These items are available upon request and are sanitized before and after use.
- In our restaurants, lounges, and bars, we are limiting our seating capacity to 50%, adhering to physical distancing rules with tables spaced six feet apart.
- In entrances and waiting areas, we have placed signs to remind our guests to maintain physical distancing as well as hand sanitizing stations.
- Managers check each employee for symptoms before every shift, including a documented temperature check.
- Our employees are wearing face coverings at all times and perform hand hygiene between interactions with each table.
- In-Room Dining
Hotel amenities, including Retail, Fitness Centers, and Pools have additional safety measures in place that reflect recommended local guidelines for health and sanitization, including limited capacities, hand sanitizing stations, and prevention signage.
- Fitness Center