Golf Rules & Regulations
Starting times may be obtained through the Pro Shop no earlier than 24 hours in advance.
- The Golf Course Manager is sole judge of when the course may be closed on account of rain or other weather conditions, and their decision will be FINAL.
- The use of “Golf Range Balls” on the golf course is strictly prohibited.
- PLEASE Replace all divots and repair all ball marks on greens.
- Rental carts must stay on path when at tee boxes and kept away from greens and tees and fringes.
- Pull carts are ok close to greens
- Please help keep our course clean from litter, cups, bottles, etc., and make use of litter barrels provided on each hole.
- No more than two persons and two bags may ride on or in rental carts.
- All golfers are required to register at the Pro Shop before teeing off.
- Before renting a golf cart you must sign a liability waiver.