Named for Stan Hathaway, governor of the Wyoming from 1967 to 1975, Hathaway's is one of Cheyenne's premier restaurants. We're known for our weekday Lunch Buffet, Sunday Brunch, elegant twists on classic dishes and traditional comfort foods.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Hathaway's restaurant combines friendly service and casual ambiance. Our beautiful brick patio offers a large dining area for your enjoyment all summer long.
Sunday Brunch from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Breakfast served from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. daily
Lunch served from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
Dinner served from
- 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday
- 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Friday-Saturday
Lunch Buffet served Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Daily themes for the buffet are as follows:
- Monday — Turkey and Ham AND Kids Eat Free (during dinner hours)
- Tuesday — Prime Rib
- Wednesday — Southern Comfort (During Winter) Barbeque during Summer
- Thursday — Mexican
- Friday — Prime Rib and Seafood
- Saturday — Theme varies
Please call 307-775-8404.